We are sorry to report that our STEAM ROOM is currently out of order until repairs can be completed. Thank you for your patience!
Monday, May 30th, 2016
Memorial Day, Facility is CLOSED
Tuesday, May 31st, 2016
NO SCHOOL DAY
Pool Hours-Leisure Pool
11am-2pm And 6:30pm-8:30pm
Fun, inviting and affordable!
The Federal Way Community Center is Central Puget Sound's premier fitness and community facility.
Home to one of the state's largest public recreational pool complexes plus three gyms, fitness center, climbing pinnacle and indoor track.
Challenge yourself with a free group fitness class — or relax with friends in the game room, Forest Lounge or Splash Cafe.
Before you Visit, Please Read the Following:
- Photo ID is required for all Guest Pass Users ages 12+
- A completed Guest Liability Form is required
- Please bring your own towels or you can rent a towel for $1
- We do provide lockers; but please bring your own 1 7/9 inch lock or one may be purchased at the front desk
Guest Pass Rates are as follows:
- Children under 7 must have a person (age 16+) in the pool within arms reach at all times
- Children under 12 must have an adult (age 18+) in the community center with them at all times
- Children under 3 must wear a swim diaper (available for sale at the front desk for $2)
- Visiting more then once? Be sure to ask about our membership rates!